Customer service can be a very important factor when choosing an online casino. Because of the lack of tangible contact, it is very important that an online casino can offer an accessible customer service. Here are some issues to have a look at:
- Does the casino provide customer service at all? Can you easily find an email address to get in contact with the site? If not, you should consider not depositing any money.
- If it provides customer services, what kind of services does it provide? Does it only provide email contact? How fast do they respond? What is the quality of the replies? If it takes too long to respond to a simple inquiry, maybe they are under staffed and not equipped for high demand.
- If it provides live chat, is it working well? Do you get the responds you want?
- What languages do they provide its customer services in? Any other than English?
- If it provides telephone support, what are the opening hours? Where are they located? Are they friendly and do they address your issues correctly and in a timely fashion?
- What deposit alternatives are available? What withdrawal alternatives are available?
- Some casinos have a really good F.A.Q. section that can help with a lot the smaller problems you might come across.
Many times it comes down to using your common sense to determine if an online casino can provide customer services in line with your demands. But hopefully by checking the above, you can get a quick overview of a casino’s customer service skills.